Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Poems

Alone I Sat

Although we are separated

We are still connected


Since we are connected

We are one


If we are one

We are all


All is everything

Everything is anything


If everything is anything

Then what is no-thing?


Is no-thing something?

What thing am I?


I am everything

I am Me


Thank you for Myself

Thank you for PLB


The birds take flight

I step away


Consciously breath

Bless The Cannabis

Inhale deep

Send breaths out with Love


I am a Creator of my own reality

What I want to happen

Will happen


Positive Vibrations can change the world

Cannabis can save the world


All thoughts go somewhere

My thoughts can influence all things

I am them

They are me

We are connected

We are one

Yes


Time to change the world

What to do?

Start small

Awake the sleeping Giant

Everything that gives Life is God

Life is God


Fire the synapses, always

Rebuild

Renew

Rethink


Always appreciate

Never doubt

Inspire

Admire

Love all day long

Everyday


Search for your soul

Enjoy the ride


Always nod your head

Always think positively


The trees are alive


Gili

Welcome to the ship

Your bed is on the ceiling


Super natural black goo

Taste like medicine

My elbows begin to tingle


A colorful snake slithers

Smiling like a clown

I cannot stand


Welcome to the ship

Your bed is in the ocean


The sheets become huge swells

You are now underwater

Beaming into my mind, I see the Octopus

Amphibious

Reptilian

2 become 1

Mutation…Transformation


The ship is rocking

About to tip

Wax is dripping

The whale is breathing

My eyes are ready

The ship is more steady

Time to depart


Welcome to space

Your bed is on the beach

Just in time, the monkeys are about to dance

Lay back

Enjoy the show


The stars are alive

They begin to dance

Creating a spider creating her web


A fish smiles in the tree

I am a person

I am free


Who are u?


Lao

Searching through a web

Finding our paradise

DK3 Milan, unlike anything we have ever known

Jackie Chan was our instructor


Special menus for special people

Elevating your mind to find your soul

Minty fresh, time to roll

Stations required

Go!


Pyslly bananas will change your perspective

Pillows become people

Walls have faces

Orion showers the heavens with light


Time to roll

Floating into liquid

Climb

Swing

Drop

Submerge


Time to roll

Oooh, tea for 3

Comfortably happy

Horizontally sinking

Steadily elevating


Being Pyslly

Feeling the snow fall on my face

I begin to smile

It is cold, but I feel alive


Welcome to this realm

We have been waiting


I want to be a tree, the tallest in the forest

You are a little tree

Where are your branches?

Here they are, I only have 2

It is cold, but I feel alive


Melting into the tree, we become one

Connect me to the earth

It is done

I am a tree, the tree is I

Now is now


Thank you for everything

The trees, the snow

For showing me how to grow

I know

I love

Tomorrow is a new day

Death every night

Life every morning

Infinite realities

Infinite possibilities


D M T

The smoke escapes and the rush is on

The buzzing commences

Everything trembles and the lines begin to dance

White walls suddenly become a sea of green


Pulsing

Liquefying

Bombarding

Quick flashes of color mix effortlessly

Has this room been painted?


Looking down

Swimming in a white flood

Quickly melting towards the center or the Earth

Swirling


Floating away like a balloon

Looking down

Who is this body, and where is it going?

Its arms become tree roots and start growing


The brain is bound, but the mind has infinite potential

Animation is reality and friends become giants


Looking up

Feeling small

Always questioning everything

Except the capability of Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment